Our system automatically generates a confirmation email and immediately sends it. Here are few reasons why your email might be missing from your inbox:
- You use Gmail and the email has landed in your ‘Promotions’ tab.
- The email landed in your Junk or Spam folder.
- If you ordered with a PayPal account that is associated with a different email address, you’ll likely find it in that inbox.
- You’ve marked one of our emails as Spam and our system is forbidden from sending any email communications to you.
If you are still unable to find your confirmation email, please click the teal button above to reset your account.
At the end of the conference, we will be re-posting the most popular sessions to the website for an extra viewing period. We'll send you an email with the schedule.
Another way to see missed presentations is to purchase access to all of them for online watching or downloading at your convenience. Click here to learn more about our products!
Fill out the form below and we’ll take care of it right away. Enter your full name and the email address you used when you purchased so we can find your order. Thanks!
Here are some common reasons this happens:
- Your username (email address) has been mistyped.
- You copied and pasted your username or password from the confirmation email, but accidentally included an extra space when you highlighted the text. Try manually entering your login info.
- Sometimes the number zero (0) is entered as “O”.
There are many possible reasons for this issue:
- The main cause is your internet connection speed. High-speed internet is a must for viewing streaming videos. We recommend a connection speed of no less than 10 Mbs. Most cable and DSL providers offer this as their base minimum. Satellite internet, though considered high speed, generally will skip and pause due to the time it takes for the data to travel to space and back to your computer. You can test your internet connection speed for free at speedtest.net.
- Another main cause is the speed of your computer. Computers less than 3 years old (and connected to high-speed internet) should stream the presentations without issue.
- In some instances, your computer could have a virus or malware/adware that will slow it down and cause playback issues. Try scanning your system with a program like spybot search and destroy (it’s free, just google it) to fix these kinds of issues.
- The last frequent cause is the browser you are using. We recommend the latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. Internet Explorer will work, but must be version 9 or higher. Version 8 and older have known issues with streaming video and are not supported.
If none of these options help to resolve your issues, please fill out a support ticket below and include as much detail as you can, including answers to the following questions, we will ask for this information. We will do our best to help you out.
- Are you getting an error message or are the videos just not playing when you click the play button?
- What browser are you using?
- What version of that browser?
- Go to speedtest.net and run a test, what speed does it say you have for download?
- Copy your results and make sure to include them if you open up a support ticket.
If you still need help, please submit your request below. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
This support system is intended to address technical issues and concerns for the online conference website. We are unable to answer questions for the speakers or any health-related questions. Thank you.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
Copyright 2018 - Natural Solutions For PCOS - All Rights Reserved
The content on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. The information and products are not intended as a substitute for the advice or medical care of a qualified health care professional. Alway seek the advice of your health care professional before undertaking any dietary or lifestyle changes and to share with your provider any information pertaining to your well-being, including the advantages and risks of using of supplemental nutrition products.